Monday, March 14, 2011

wardrobe test: 10 favourite items - item # 10

this segment of blogs entitled 'wardrobe test' are my ten favourite wear-to-death things"
to start of my wardrobe test, here is my first item (other nine items to be posted later on).

Item #10: james jeans' mid-rise legging-fit skinny jeans 
(purchased in 2010, price range: $50-$100)

my ideal perfect pair of jeans
- dark, so that i can pull of wearing it on the weekend, during a night out or to work
- fitted at all the right place (with no muffin top)
- skinny fit (for now)
- skin friendly
- medium waisted
- extremely comfortable and stretchy

it took a very long time to find my 'perfect' pair of jeans and luckily i've found my match.



since leggings have become popular, i've been mostly wearing leggings because they were 100x more comfortable than jeans, but since i've discovered jean leggings/jeggings, i've been obsessed with my james jeans legging-fit skinny jeans. i can run, jump and squat without worrying about jeans being too tight or bursting/tearing when i sit (this happened to my co-worker).

No comments:

Post a Comment