Sunday, February 20, 2011

welcome

welcome to my blog of my life rants, discussions on fashion/style, beauty products and of a  recent grad living on a average salary. this blog will cover everything from beauty product reviews, recent purchases, personal style, fantastic finds to any other ideas that will come to mind. 

to fully understand where my ideas and thoughts are coming from i figured it would be a good idea to write a brief summary about my lifestyle and preferences. i live in montreal, work at an average office job, tend to go out to eat quite often, have a strange family (but who doesn't?), have amazing friends and a great boyfriend. i have a love for designer items and new trends but due to budget constraints, i mostly purchase classic items that will last for a longer period of time. i've worked in make-up and beauty products during my university years and so i'm a sucker for trying out new beauty products all the time.

please feel free to drop me a line. this is a work in progress and appreciate any comments or suggestions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment