Thursday, April 07, 2011

outfit experiment: first spring outfit = colour!

i'll be the first admit it - i don't own many colourful items in my closet. i'm looking at my half-opened closet now and all i see are black skirts, grey skirts, grey sweaters and a whole bunch of black items that don't really stand out when placed next to each other (my closet is organized by type of item and then by colour).

however, when having a discussion regarding the new spring trends with my coworkers last week, i was sad that they said my wardrobe won't very spring or summery because all i ever wear is black, white and grey. so to prove them wrong, i'll try to throw in a colorful item here and there. my first item for spring (since it's FINALLY starting to feel like spring today) - a CORAL crepe pencil skirt by adam.

occasion: work
2011-04-07

items worn:
1. K karl lagerfield black claudia cardigan   2. bcbg pumps   3. gap grey top with a bow   4. adam coral crepe pencil skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment