Sunday, March 20, 2011

shopping: new spring wardrobe?

spring is here! it's my second time working during the spring season, but my first year's spring wardrobe consisted mostly of year-round items. i'm excited to look for some new items, but due to my budget i've narrowed it down to a few items that i should purchase:

  • shirts that i can wear tucked-in with skirts and with skinny jeans
  • work appropriate dresses
  • ballerina flats in black to replace my old ones
  • gladiator sandals with heels
  • leather flip flops - to wear on public transportation 

and i've also limited myself of what i am not allowed to buy:

  • no more skirts - too many in the closet already 
  • no rubber flip flops - this includes designer flip flops that i'm always tempted to buy
  • no more sunglasses - this includes the ray-ban wayfarers that i wanted :(

let's see how i do in the next couple of weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment